Advertisement for JRF (Junior Research Fellow) position under ASEAN-India Collaborative Project sanctioned by DST-SERB - Click Here to download the Advertisement
Advertisement No.: CND/DST-SERB/JRF/1/2019
Advertisement for JRF (Junior Research Fellow) position under ASEAN-India Collaborative Project sanctioned by DST-SERB
Applications are invited for JRF (Junior Research Fellow) position (1 Post) under the ASEAN-India Collaborative Research Project (AISTDF), sponsored Research project from DST-SERB titled “Nanocarbons-Graphene Hybrid Material as High Performance Supercapacitor”.
(File No. IMRC/AISTDF/CRD/2018/000019)
Dr. Gurumurthy Hegde, BSN CENTRE FOR NANO-MATERIALS & DISPLAYS, BMS College of Engineering, Basavanagudi, Bengaluru-19.
Desirable (not must):
MSc in Physics or Chemistry or Materials Science/MTech in Electronics and Communication/Chemical Engineering with sound knowledge in the area of electrochemical studies, Coin cell fabrication, super capacitors is desirable
Valid GATE or NET is essential to apply for this fellowship.
Fellowship-Rs 31000/- Pm plus HRA @ 24% (only for valid NET or Gate qualified candidates)
Nature of the appointment:
Purely on temporary basis
Tenure of the appointment:
ONLY FOR 12 MONTHS AND LIKELY TO BE CONTINUED BASED ON THE PERFORMANCES
Last date for receipt of
Desiring candidates are requested to submit their Curriculum Vitae to Principal Investigator by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with subject line “Application for DST-SERB ASEAN JRF Advertisement No.: CND/DST-SERB/JRF/1/2019
• The position is purely temporary for 12 months and likely to be continued if candidate performance is satisfactory.
• Mere fulfillment of qualifications/experience requirements does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview and no TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
• Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification and no interim correspondence will be entertained.
• Candidates should produce original testimonials/certificates, as a proof of the details furnished in their application, at the time of test/interview for verification, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for test/interview.
• It is necessary to work until one year and if candidate leaves in the middle of the project he/she may have to return the salary from the project money and proper non-disclosure agreement need to be signed by the candidate relevant to this condition.